There are two special events coming up at Merne at Lighthouse.
We are hosting a 5 course, ‘Wood-Fired Seafood BBQ’ on Thursday the 30th of November.
Watch head chef, Josh Smith cook your meals over the hot coals inside the restaurant; served right from the ‘BBQ’.
$75pp for 5 courses, or $115pp if you wish to pair your meals with Oakdene wines or local craft beer. Bookings available over the phone by calling (03) 52515541 or email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Our last event sold out, so be sure to get in early!
On the 2nd of December, cruise from Geelong to Portarlington on the ferry and we’ll take you to the restaurant for wine tastings, olive oil samples, and a delicious dinner as the sun sets over the grove.
Here’s all the delicious details:
• $120 all-inclusive of return ferry trip.
Bus Transfers. Wine tastings with Oakdene Wines. Tastings with Lighthouse Olive Oils. Pre-dinner snacks provided by Merne Restaurant + an exciting two course dinner with matched wine
• Depart (Stoney Pier) next to the Royal Geelong Yacht Club
• Please board at 3pm for 3.15 departure
• Arrive back in Geelong at 9pm
• Confirm your booking on board with printed ticket or show your confirmation via your electronic device
For more information see:
…or head to our Facebook page and click on events: