Join us for this ever popular event on Friday June 21st, for our eleven course vegetable banquet feast.
Merne at Lighthouse chef Josh Smith is renowned for his cooking of vegetarian and vegan cuisine on the Bellarine Peninsula and has developed a wonderful menu that will showcase his skills.
Josh uses many techniques in his cooking with allows him to emphasise the many textures in his menu, whilst using the freshest of locally produced ingredients . The menu is also suitable for vegans.
- Olives from the grove, fennel, citrus
- Rice crisp, miso, nori, wakame
- Smoked cucumber, bitter melon, black lime, globe artichoke
- Roasted almond, broad bean, umami stock, peas
- Celeriac, black olive, chilli, broccoli rhaab
- Pumpkin, smoked ricotta, maple syrup, peanuts
- Faro porridge, broccoli, romesco
- Braised cabbage, mustard cream, crispy shallots
- Roast cauliflower, chard, pickled green chilli
- Potato, fermented macadamia, charred leek, dill pickle
- Corn and lime Brule, dark chocolate gelato, grapefruit, hazelnut
When: Friday June 21 @7pm