We are pleased to release the menu for our upcoming event “A Seafood Feast” on Friday July the 26th (sold out), and now a new date on August 2nd.
The menu is designed as a shared grazing experience with an emphasis on fresh and sustainable seafood dishes. This dinner is nearly booked out so be sure to lock your table in for a wonderful evening to celebrate the sea.
Date: Friday August 2nd (new date) @ 7pm
Cost: $89 per head
- Olives from the grove, fennel, citrus
- Oyster, nori, roast garlic, trout roe
- Crab, macadamia cream, finger lime, green chilli, chervil
- Tuna, kumquat, yuzu, avocado, daikon
- Smoked eel, kohlrabi, lemon myrtle
- Octopus, celery, tarragon, parsley
- Snapper, pumpkin, broad bean, sage
- Broccoli, mussel, lemon thyme
- Potato, horseradish, bottega, preserved lemon
- Quince, olive oil cake, orange, grapefruit olive oil ice-cream